Rondo 1 Run Up 2019
Rules & Regulations
- Advanced PR Rudnicka-Sipayłło Sp.j.
- SE Group Sp. z o.o. ("Organizer")
II. DATE AND LOCATION
- Rondo 1 Run Up will be held on 23 February 2019 in the Rondo 1 building, located in Warsaw on Rondo ONZ 1 street, 00-124 Warsaw. Detailed event schedule will be published on 18 January 2019 at the latest, on the official website www.biegnaszczyt.pl.
- The race will consist of running up 38 floors to the top of Rondo 1 office building.
- Each competitor’s individual time will be measured with the use of an electronic chip.
- General ranking for men and women (OPEN).
- Rondo 1 Run Up is a part of the Towerrunning Tour 2019. Top 30 male and female athletes will get the ranking points unless they are not registered in Towerrunning World Association.
- A firefighter competition will be held too. Details will be published in a separate Rules & Regulations document.
- All race competitors must be 18 years old (year of birth is decisive).
- There are 500 slots in the open registration. The elite athletes may apply for participation and elite athlete benefits via the official application process carried out by Towerrunning World Association.
- On 23/02/2019 all competitors must arrive at the Race Office at least 30 minutes before their start in order to undergo an identity verification. The Race Office will be located in the Rondo 1 office building in Warsaw, Rondo ONZ 1 street. The time of individual starts will be published on the official website of the event several days before the race.
- In order to allow identity and age verification, all participants will be asked to present an ID with photo (i.e. identity card, driving license, passport). In case any competitor fails to provide such a document, the Organizer reserves himself the right to refuse that person the permission to participate in the race.
- In order to be granted permission to start in the Run-up all participants will have to sign a declaration stating the absence of any medical contraindications to their participation in the Rondo 1 Run Up which will be available at the Race Office.
- Decisions of the medical staff regarding the discontinuation of the race are final and irrevocable.
- The organizer will provide each race participant with a liability insurance and an accident insurance.
- Online registation process will be held on www.SlotMarket.pl registration platform. A direct link to the registration form will be available on the official website www.biegnaszczyt.pl. Applications shall include: athlete's name, gender, date of birth, citizenship, address, ICE contact, email address.
- Online applications will be accepted until 8 February 2019 unless the participation limit has been fulfilled before.
- By applying for participation in the Rondo 1 Run Up the competitors accept all the rules and regulations. Participants agree to abide the rules and regulations of this race and confirm that they meet all the requirements which entitle them to participate in the Rondo 1 Run Up.
VI. ENTRY FEE
- The entry fee is 40 PLN although each athlete is entitled to pay more if they wish.
- All the monies raised from the entry fees will be given to charity (SOS Children's Villages in Poland).
- The entry fee shall be paid during the online registration process. Credit card payment and online bank transfer will be available. In case payment is not performed, the application process will not be completed and the application will be cancelled.
- Once paid, the fee is not refundable. There is no possibility to transfer the paid fee to another participant.
- The entry fee covers:
- bib number and four safety pins;
- official t-shirt;
- finisher medal;
- Top 3 male and female athletes will receive the following financial prizes.
- 1st place: 300 EUR
- 2nd place: 200 EUR
- 3rd place: 100 EUR.
- The above mentioned prizes are gross amounts. Applicable taxes will be deducted.
- To get the financial prize, an athlete shall own a valid TWA license.
VIII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Personal data administrator of the Rondo 1 Run Up is SE Group Sp. z o.o., ul. Zimowa 31a/28, 05-515 Nowa Iwiczna, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Rondo 1 Run Up participants' personal data shall be processed for purposes related to race preparation and organisation, winner selection, subsequently to assigning, awarding, collecting and financial settlement of prizes and for other proceedings related to ongoing business activity and shall not be made available to other parties.
- For the purposes of chip timing and result sheet creation as well as sending one's bib number information and official time, personal data of the athlete (name, last name, year of birth, gender, city, email address, phone number) will be shared with Datasport, ul. Okrężna 22, 58-310 Szczawno Zdrój.
- The participant has a right to access his/her data and correct them. Providing personal data and consent to their processing is optional, but necessary to achieve the said objectives. Failure of data or lack of consent to the processing prevents participation in The Rondo 1 Run Up. Please be advised that expressed consent may be revoked at any time.
- Processing the participants' personal data, in connection with their participation in the Rondo 1 Run Up involves an open release of their names and surnames, year of birth, club association together with the name of the town of his/her domicile – which may happen in any way required by the specific publication.
- All information concerning participants obtained by the Organiser and included in the registration form will be recorded in electronic way and in each case they will be used pursuant to in accordance with the applicable law.
- The organizer reserves the right to carry out interviews with participants and to photograph and record participants for marketing and promotional purposes.
- The organizer reserves the right to use, without compensation, all photographs, films, interviews, and voice recordings introducing the event participants. These materials may be used by the organizer in the form of CD-ROMs, DVDs, catalogues, internet sites, newspapers, and exhibition stands, as well for promotional-commercial purposes concerning the events run by the organizers.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing (along with reasons for the complaint) to the organizer at: SE Group Sp. z o.o. , Czapli 31a Str., 02-781 Warsaw, with the note "Rondo 1 Run Up - Complaint", within 7 (seven) days from the date of the race - either directly or by registered mail (postmark).
- Complaints submitted after the deadline specified in paragraph 1 will not be considered.
- The Organizer shall make a decision concerning the complaint within 30 (thirty) days of receiving the letter of complaint.
- The Organiser's decision regarding the complaints will be final.
X. FINAL PROVISIONS
- All participants of the Rondo 1 Run Up are obligated to accept and follow these rules.
- All participants are obligated to wear their race numbers on their chests.
- The runners start according to the schedule published on www.biegnaszczyt.pl website before the race.
- The organizer provides emergency medical care on the course and at the finish area.
- The organizer provides changing rooms.
- The organizer provides safety deposit for valuable belongings.
- The organizer does not take responsibility for property lost during the event.
- The organizer reserves himself the right to cancel the event without explanation.
- The final interpretation of these regulations is subject to the Organizer’s decision.
- In cases not covered by the Rules & Regulations the Organizer’s decision will prevail.
- The building’s owner is not liable for the acts or omissions of the Organizer.